Image Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Behavior Management Scale (BTS FLASH FREEBIE!!!)

As some of you saw on yesterday's Monday Made It, I have a new behavior management system for my classroom this year!  Our county has been big into Marzano the past couple of years so my team and I decided we wanted our new behavior management system to align with that.  Now we will be using a scale for the students to measure and track their behavior throughout the day!

 
I would say the biggest difference in this behavior management scale versus all other clip charts is that it uses numbers and general behavior descriptions, not colors and phrases.  There are four coordinating designs in this bundle: Big Kids, Little Kids, Bunting Banners, and Numbers!  They all say the exact same thing but you have four different designs to choose from (that way both primary and intermediate can enjoy!).  The Big Kids and Little Kids designs have children showing the different emotions one might feel if they are on a particular number.  This works great for your ELL students or maybe your ASD kiddos who aren't always aware that their behavior is upsetting others.


I've also included two editable versions (portrait and landscape) of rewards, consequences, and ways to move on the scale posters.  As you can see the descriptions DO NOT include consequences.  They are just general behavior descriptions :o)  My favorite part about this whole thing is that the students are taking responsibility and tracking their behavior as the days and weeks go on!

 
THE FLASH FREEBIE IS NOW OVER! I APPRECIATE ALL THE WONDERFUL FEEDBACK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Since it is Back to School time and we are all feeling that time dwindle away I will be giving away this Behavior Management Scale as a FLASH FREEBIE for ONE HOUR (July 30, 2013 11:00AM-12:00 PM)!  All I ask is that you leave love!  Click on any of the pictures above to get your copy!


2 comments:

  1. WOOHOOO! I had my eye on this yesterday!!! Thanks, Sabra - YOU ROCK! :)
    Can't wait to use this with my students - thanks for sharing!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..but I missed it its on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete